Why Should We Only Eat Organic Certified Seaweed?
TO BE CERTIFIED AS ORGANIC
Seaweed has to be harvested and processed conforming
EU Regulations 834/2007 Reg 710/2009 (part of Reg 889/2008)
- That the seaweed is only sourced on clean shores
- That within a few hours it will be processed
- That the harvesters have the maximum respect for the marine environment
- That the packet of seaweed you buy is safe and healthy
- That the Labels are conforming
- That there is no possible contamination throughout the whole process
- That the processing and packaging Company is Registered with the Health Bord
Algaran also guarantees with full documentation that their seaweed:
- is only Irish and Local
- it doesn't contain Heavy Metals (index of contamination)
- its processing temperatures never exceed 30 d.C.
- it has been freshly harvested (date of harvest appears on the label)
REMEMBER! Non Organic Certified Seaweed ... might be polluted!
Buy Algaran Organic Seaweed Now